Saturday, July 4, 2015

Updates for the Week

Gah, so much anime to review, recommend, and make lists for, but just not enough time! Just so you guys know, I won't be reviewing a lot from winter and spring animes, because if I do, I would have to cover so much, I wouldn't be able to review the new ones! So, below is just a small list of animes that will be reviewing that are "old 2015" (that are completed) animes starting from winter 2014. Also, if on the list, there is a 2015 anime or (manga that will be an anime)  that you would like me to review that I don't have on the list, please feel free to suggest! 

Review List 

  • Ao Haru Ride
  • Death Parade 
  • Binan Kou Kou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
  • Durarara Season 2
  • Tokyo Ghoul+Tokyo Ghoul √A
  • Mikagura School Suite

These animes will be labeled on the title as "Late for Anime School", and you'll be able to know if it's one of my new reviews or one of my old anime review and recommendations. 

Oh, those of you who are on Tumblr, I've decided to make a Tumblr site as well, so to those of you are interested: http://lalakohajime.tumblr.com/


Other then that, I hope you continue to enjoy my posts, even though it may be a small audience! It really makes me happy that I'm able to post to all of you guys :) 

-LalakoKyubey 



No comments:

Post a Comment